Auto switch Oplink
Autoinstalable by QR code
15 m indoor range
Tamper against opening / Supervised
3 V supply 1 battery CR17345
Warning: Last items in stock!
Opening magnetic detector door / window, to integrate alarm systems Oplink.
Magnetic contact detector that can be used on doors, windows and generally anything that opens and closes.
The sensor transmits a warning to the panel that will trigger an alarm when a displacement of the magnetic element occurs. Plug & Play self-installing, is added to the system by scanning QR code.
Maximum ease of use.
- Made up of two parts: transmitter and magnetic
- With the system armed, it will send an alert to the panel when the magnetic separates
- 433 MHz Wireless with the gateway, reaching 15 m indoor
- Equipped with anti-tamper switch opening notification system
- Supervised status message system
- Low battery warning
- Low power consumption, long battery life
- Battery power Lithium
Compact, lightweight design with the possibility of installation with double-sided adhesive.
Suitable for indoor.
433 MHz radio frequency
Wireless range 15 m indoor
Housing material ABS plastic
Temp. Operating 0 ° C ~ 45 ° C
3 V supply 1 battery CR17345 (Litium)
Transmitter 88 Dimensions (H) x 25 (W) x 21 (Fo) mm
Magnetic 37 Dimensions (H) x 12 (W) x 20 (Fo) mm
Weight 36 g
No customer reviews for the moment.