Compact camera HDCVI
1080P (25FPS) / 720P (50FPS)
1/3 "2.0 Megapixel CMOS
Varifocal lens 2.8 ~ 12mm
Scope 2 LEDs array 60 m
OSD remote from DVR
Warning: Last items in stock!
1080P HDCVI varifocal compact camera with infrared, suitable for outdoor.
Allows analog high definition video HD coaxial cable or UTP, long distance transmitting video signals, audio and data over a single cable with little interference.
Consisting of a sensor 1/3 "Sony © 2.0 Megapixel Exmor (IMX122 model) and DSP (EN773E model), which offers a resolution of 1080p at 25 FPS.
Optical varifocal 2.8 ~ 12 mm with a diagonal field of view of 94 ° to 25 °. Two infrared LEDs that are activated automatically array thus providing
a clear to 0 lux (total darkness) to a maximum distance of 60 m image. It has automatic CUT IR filter that allows for daytime an image with sharp, realistic colors.
Thanks to its DSP features OSD, accessible remotely from the recorder via the coaxial cable, which allows you to configure the camera and adjust the most important parameters:
- WDR, ensuring a spectacular picture quality under any lighting
- Sense-Up, with low lighting keeps the picture clear and vivid
- ATR, adaptive tone reproduction gradient and improving the definition
- 2 & 3D-NR system, digital noise reduction without loss of focus
- AWB, automatic white balance for a true colors
- BLC (Backlight Compensation) and HLC (Strong Light Compensation)
- Defog, reduces the effect of offsetting the overall contrast fog
- Smart IR, optimal exposure under infrared night
- Masks of privacy with 16 zones
- Motion detection (Motion Detect)
It has 2 video outputs with BNC connection:
HDCVI a major in standard format and one in analog format CVBS offering a resolution of 700 TVL.
Water resistant with IP66 sealing protocol can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Simple installation in wall or ceiling thanks to its support 3AXIS. It incorporates a screw into the stand base for easy installation.
Image Sensor 1/3 "Sony © 2.0 Megapixel Exmor (IMX122)
DSP associated with the sensor EN773E
Video Output 1 x BNC (HDCVI) / 1 x BNC (CVBS PAL)
HDCVI 1080P output resolution (25 FPS) / 720P (50 FPS) selectable from OSD
Analog Output Resolution 700 TVL
Transmission distance up to 300m in 1080 via coaxial 75-3
Minimum illumination 0 Lux / 2 LED array (60 m) Smart IR
OSD Menu Functions, Day / Night IR-CUT (ICR)
WDR, Sense-Up, 2 & 3D-DNR, HLC, BLC, AWB, AGC, Mask, MD
Electronic Shutter 1 / 25s ~ 1 / 60,000s
Optical Varifocal 2.8 ~ 12 mm (94th ~ 25th)
Power DC 12 V / 500 mA
Temp. Operating -10 ° C ~ + 50 ° C
Dimensions 165 (Fo) x 110 (Ø) mm
Weight 810 g
No customer reviews for the moment.