Power 2 x 1.5 V
Warning: Last items in stock!
Vibration sensor (seismic) to the alarm system.
Especially useful to protect walls of attempted theft butrón or safes, drawers and objects of special value. Only you need to place the detector on the wall or in the protected object.
When trying to manipulate the object, the sensor will detect the vibration generated.
When it detects any vibration on the protected object, it sends a wireless alert to the control panel, which will trigger an alarm.
- Simple installation on the wall, fixing sticker included
- Wireless 433 MHz with the panel, with maximum range of 80 m
- 2 AAA batteries included, with autonomy for 12 months in standby
- Adjustable sensitivity through jumpers, allowing 3 levels (High / Medium / Low)
- LED indicator that reports of a possible intrusion or low battery
- Equipped with anti-tamper switch opening
Power 2 AAA batteries 1.5 V
Transmission distance <= 100 m (in open space)
Frequency 433 MHz (± 75 kHz)
Housing material ABS plastic
Temp. Operating 10º C ~ 50 ° C
Relative humidity <= 80% (non-condensing)
Dimensions 107 (H) x 54 (W) x 14.5 (Fo) mm
No customer reviews for the moment.