Magnetic Contact Detector
LED low battery indicator
Informs the panel Low battery
Power 1 AA battery 1.5 V LR6
Warning: Last items in stock!
Magnetic contact detector that can be used on doors, windows and generally anything that opens and closes.
The sensor transmits a warning to the panel that will trigger an alarm when a magnetic displacement occurs.
It also sends a warning signal to the panel if low battery.
This is the most reliable way to protect the opening of doors and windows detector, but can also be used in drawers, doors, cabinets, etc.
Also has protective tamper preventing element is sabotaged.
- Made up of two parts: transmitter and magnetic
- Wireless 433 MHz with the panel, with maximum range of 80 m
- With armed system to send an alert when the magnetic panel separates
- Low battery warning light (battery life approximately 2 years)
- Equipped with anti-tamper switch opening
- It has wired alarm output if desired optionally use
- Inform the panel if low battery
Power 1 AA battery 1.5 V
Transmission distance <= 80 m (in open space)
Frequency 433 MHz (± 75 kHz)
Housing material ABS plastic
Relative humidity <= 80% (non-condensing)
Transmitter dimensions 71 (H) x 34 (W) x 17.5 (Fo) mm
Magnetic 51 Dimensions (H) x 12 (W) x 13.5 (Fo) mm
No customer reviews for the moment.