CD10218 - DM941PIX
IP66 vandal dome with IR
1/3 "Pixim © DPS sensor
Resolution 690 lines (HTVLE)
Seawolf chipset with Ultra Real WDR
20 IR LEDs reach 20 m
3.6 mm lens
Warning: Last items in stock!
Vandal IR dome camera with Ultra Real WDR, 690 lines resolution and Pixim chipset © Seawolf.
Consisting of a sensor 1/3 "Pixim © DPS with a high resolution of 690 lines (standard HTVL Effective). Optic fixed 3.6 mm with a diagonal field of view of 79 °. 20 infrared LEDs that activate automatically providing a sharp image 0 lux (total darkness) to a maximum distance of 20 m. It incorporates the innovative Pixim chipset © Seawolf, based on the digital processing of each solution
individual pixel. Each pixel of the sensor matrix is equipped with its own analog / digital converter. The result is less distortion and better image quality regardless of lighting conditions of the environment.
Among the characteristics of this new
chipset, can be highlighted:
- Pixim's Digital Pixel System that scans one by one all pixels in the image
- Each pixel is individually adjusted to produce optimal exposure
- Progressive Capture, capturing every line simultaneously and avoiding the introduction of noise
- Ultra Real WDR, ensuring a spectacular picture quality under any lighting
- 3D-NR system, digital noise reduction without loss of focus
- OSD in 2 languages (Basic Menu and Advanced Menu)
BNC video connection. Waterproof,
IP66 protocol, can be used for both
indoor and outdoor.
No customer reviews for the moment.